Insurance and Billing
Sun City Endoscopy Center accepts most major insurances. As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance carrier for you; however, we cannot tell you what your policy will cover. Since your insurance policy and coverage is between you and your carrier, we urge you to contact them prior to your procedure.
You will be responsible for any co-pays and/or deductibles. We accept cash, check or credit card. We also offer the option to pay bills online. With our online bill pay option, you can securely make a payment for your service online with no hassles.Pay Bill Online
You will receive an easy to understand, all-inclusive bill for the services provided at Sun City Endoscopy Center. You can also expect a bill from your surgeon and anesthesiologist.
We participate with these major insurance plans:
- Aetna (including US Healthcare)
- AHCCCS (including Mercy Care Plan Care 1st)
- Arizona Foundation
- Banner Health
- Beech Street
- Cigna (including Cigna 62308 Cigna Great West)
- Coventry (including Healthy Assurance Health America)
- First Health
- Integrated Health Plan
- Sierra Spectrum
- Southwest Service Administrators
- Tricare (including Tricare West Tricare Prime Standard WPS)
- TriWest (including VA Patient Centered Community Care)
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule Insurance Community Products)
- USA Managed Care Organization
The Cost of Your Procedure
Because you are responsible for costs for covered healthcare services until you reach your deductible, you should comparison shop if you elect to have a nonemergency procedure.
You can use tools like Healthcare Bluebook and the Medicare Procedure Price Lookup (for Medicare patients). Many health insurance websites also provide information on where to find in-network services.
A High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) is a plan with a higher deductible than a traditional health insurance plan.
A High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) can be a wise way to save money on health insurance and take a proactive role in your healthcare.
Health insurance is an agreement between you and an insurance company of your choosing.